Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm Having a Moment...

I've known for a few weeks now that Mason is getting close to kicking his morning nap and only needing one nap a day, but I've still been putting him down for both. He was doing well, going right to sleep, but the past few days have been a struggle getting him to take one of his naps. I've got to face the facts--my baby is a walking, talking toddler now. He's even sitting up at the table with us for meals.




Like I mentioned before, I only get homework done when he's sleeping. Now I've got an hour or so to make up after he goes to bed for the night.

As far as WW goes, I sucked today. Well, from dinner on I sucked. It ends tonight, though. Tomorrow I am focusing on drinking water, eating more veggies, fruits, etc.

4 comments:

Marcelle said...

Becoming such a big boy now, sitting with you at the table...they love it as well, such good family bonding time.

Glad you hear you back on WW the next day, as from my own experience if I let it go a few days I never get back on plan, only pick all the weight up.

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

I really didn't know what to do with my sanity once my son stopped napping during the day! However, I found that bedtime was much easier. No more grumpy pants, no more 5 am wake ups, just all around more balanced and happy boy!

Stay on track lady, you'll be great!

Debby said...

Peach pie is a fruit...right?

Girl with the Pretty Face said...

You are so lucky that your son takes 2 naps. My son is 2 1/2 and he has only ever taken 1 nap since he started getting older and even getting him to take that nap is a struggle. :) Get back on track girl you can do it! :)