Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sick and Tired

Literally. I'm sick and tired. The cold I started to get yesterday is in full force today. Head stuffed, nose stuffed, ears plugged, eyes watery and itchy. My ribs even hurt from sneezing so much. And I went to work today, and have to work at 6am tomorrow morning and 7am Thursday morning. Lucky me!

I was so proud of myself this morning. I poured a cup of coffee when I got to work. Eyeballed some creamer, about 4 T. worth. When I discovered I couldn't taste I just decided to dump it out. No point wasting points on something I can't taste, and something I didn't measure exactly. Yay me! I choked down a Fiber One Bar and then was actually hungry a little later and had some Multi-Grain Cheerios. 2 Glasses of water down by 9am. I work at a group home for developmentally disabled adults, which I love! Today I took 2 of the girls to volunteer at the Humane Society where they brushed cute little kitties and gave them some TLC. Then we went and had some lunch at Taco Bell. I had a combo with 2 chalupas (you know, the deep fried shells....so good!) and a hard shell taco. I felt satisfied after the chalupas and saved my taco.

By the time I got home at 330 I was dragging some serious behind. I felt like crap and was ready for a nap. But naps don't exactly happen when you have a 2.5 year old! Mason and I played computer games on the PBS website, played with water, colored, played Dr., had dinner, and took a bath. When he was asleep at 8 I made some hot tea and oatmeal. Including the chalupas I had for lunch, I still have 4.5 points left! Now it's time to enjoy my show and hopefully get some sleep. Mason's got a cough now and I'm not sure if it'll get better or worse tonight....fingers crossed.

1 comment:

big_mummy said...

ugh poor you feeling sick, hope you feel better quick smart!
Good job on the creamer though xx